Check the new V41 competition pack in the Downloads page.
Changes highlights (to version V40):
- Added the possibility of writing all the log information from the game, and agent implementation log information using GeometryFriends.Log, to a file by using the command line trigger –log-to-file (check all changes in How to Run the Agents).
- Logging is now centralized in the GeometryFriends.Log class which can also be used in the agent implementations.
- Agents can now give up on a given level (e.g. if it gets stuck somewhere) to save the agent time (check the in Starting Your Own Agent)
- Code optimization performed to better take advantage of the simulations/speed command line options.
- Multiple game simulations are now possible through the new –simulations trigger (check all changes in How to Run the Agents).
- Better overall error handling (e.g. command line triggers, agent implementations internal errors, etc).